Wednesday, August 27, 2008

GO BUCKS!


I love this time of year...buying school supplies, changing colors of the leaves, cooler temps and most importantly FOOTBALL! I've been a sports fan my whole life, whether it was through playing, coaching or watching, I pretty much enjoy watching all sports. My two favorite sports are college football and basketball. And being a part of The Ohio State University, I would be crazy not to cheer on the BUCKEYES!

This picture was taken last year of the boys as the football season started, which I plan on making a tradition to take photos next to Brutus each year. I actually started saying "O-H" to the boys as I tuck them in at night and I love the fact that they respond "I-O", it's a little something that the boys and I say to each other and it's so much fun to see them as excited to watch the team as I am.

O-H!

No comments: