Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dinner conversation

I'm so glad that I've started to blog about some of the things that I hear from my boys, because I don't think people would believe me but they really do say these things. At least this would make a great stand-up bit when they're older.

Tonight at dinner, Logan was explaining to his dad one of his homework papers and it was a list of items to learn more about the child. The sentence would start and then the child has to finish the thought. Here's how the conversation went:

Dad: So, you have to answer alot of questions?

Logan: Yes, but mommy and I already answered most of them, I only have two more that I need to answer.

Dad: It looks like the next question is, "I wonder..."

Logan: I know what I wonder daddy.

Dad: What?

Logan: I wonder when I'll get my first ex-wife.

Dad (after trying to keep his composure): No Logan, you hope that you never have to deal with that.
--------------------------------------
Ok moms, just think, this guy is going to be available to all of your daughters in just 14 or so short years. He's a keeper, you just don't realize it yet. All I can say is...I've got a lot of work to do!

No comments: