Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket


I love to find organizational blogs that provide tips and tricks to make life easier. I've been following I'm an Organizing Junkie (http://orgjunkie.com/) for many months and one of the things I love is her "Menu Plan Monday." I decided this weekend that it's time for me to join in and share my meal planning. This is also a great way to learn about other dishes from all the other participants. So, here's my menu for this week:

Monday: Spaghetti, garlic bread and salad

Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu, salad and garlic green beans

Wednesday: Chicken Bombay

Thursday: Easy Veal Parmesan and veggies

Friday: Breakfast dinner (the boys love this night!)

Saturday: Steaks, baked potatoes and grilled veggies

Sunday: Leftovers from the week

I hope to keep up with this weekly as it helps me prepare so that there's no complaining during the week about "what's for dinner?"

Enjoy your week!

5 comments:

shopannies said...

welcome to the list I have been able to find great recipes and meal ideas here and it also helps me to stay on top of things

Simply Sara said...

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!

You menu looks very yummy :)
Our family also loves Breakfast Dinner nights!

Have a great week!

scissorbill said...

Will you share your rchicken bombay recipe?

Kylie said...

I think my mailbox is too small to fit these each day. Maybe just bring the meals to work? ;)

Org Junkie said...

Yay! Thanks so much for joining us!!

Welcome!

Laura