Sunday, February 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket


Well, I'm back for the second week of menu planning! Be sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie (http://orgjunkie.com/) for other great menu plans as well as great tips and tricks for organizing. So, here's my menu for this week:

Monday: Teriyaki chicken, sesame noodles & steamed veggies

Tuesday: Beef Stroganoff, garlic green beans & salad

Wednesday: Hamburgers, homemade fries & applessauce

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Soup & sandwiches (Homemade French Onion-adults, tomato-kids)

Saturday: Pizza for birthday celebration (Happy Birthday Carter!)

Sunday: Parmesan crusted chicken, garlic noodles, corn & rolls

What's on your menu for this week?

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Farrah said...

Yum. I want to eat at your house.

Buffie said...

I keep seeing beef stroganoff. It reminds me that I haven't made it in awhile.

Great menu plan.