Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket


Well, it's another week of menu planning for me! This whole diet thing for me has put a crimp in what I eat, but I still plan on keeping it up for the guys, plus it keeps us from eating out! Be sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie (http://orgjunkie.com/) for other great menu plans as well as great tips and tricks for organizing. So, here's my menu for this week:


Monday: Homemade pizzas for the boys (Daddy's going out with friends)


Tuesday: Spinach Stuffed Shells, garlic bread and salad


Wednesday: Sloppy Joes, homemade french fries and applesauce


Thursday: Chicken with Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce, parmesan noodles & asparagus


Friday: Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Remoulade, rice and salad


Saturday: Leftover Buffet


Sunday: Crock pot beef tips, served over noodles with garlic green beans


What's on your menu for this week?


Happy Monday!

No comments: