Thursday, May 14, 2009

Carter sings the Mommy song

I have to admit that I'm not the greatest videographer and I typically prefer photos to capture those "little" moments in life. But as the boys are getting older, I'm realizing that soon I won't hear the sweet, small voices of their younger years. So, I decided to record an encore performance of Carter singing my Mother's Day song that he learned in pre-school. He was so proud of himself on Sunday morning when the boys made me breakfast in bed and then Carter performed his tune. Although it took him a few attempts not to get his loving mother confused with the beloved Bingo (who made the song famous!) That's okay, I know who he was singing for and the fact that he sang at all was another "little" moment that I'll always treasure.

Enjoy this rare performance!

video

No comments: