Friday, May 15, 2009

Freedom!

I honestly didn't think that I would be writing this until the end of summer. We have been encouraging Logan take off his training wheels and learn to ride his bike. Unfortunately, he's been too scared to try it, until today!

It might sound weird that a seven year old doesn't know how to ride a bike but my sweet, sensitive boy has fallen a couple of times and he refused to even attempt to ride without training wheels. Coupled by the fact that my "big guy" has a hard time balancing himself on anything, Dave and I thought it would be a battle to get him to ride. Little did I know that on this evening, Logan would face his fear...

video

Cost of bike...$25.00

Bike helmet...$10.00

My son growing up...PRICELESS!

I'm so proud of you Logan, I knew you could do it!

No comments: