Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Logan "the catch" Folian

I just had to share a couple of images of my "big guy" tonight during his baseball game. He turned a corner last week in baseball and really is starting to get the hang of things and enjoying playing different positions (something I really like to see little kids experiencing different positions on the team.)

Tonight, he got his first taste of playing catcher. Now, my mom always wanted my younger brother to be a catcher (just like her man Johnny Bench.) Unfortunately, Ty had other things in mind and he decided to be on the other side of that duo, as a pitcher (and a great one at that!) Anyway, I really wasn't sure how Logan would do but the moment he took his stance...


I could tell that this might be a great position for him!


Way to go Logan, keep up the good work!


No comments: