Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I ♥ Faces-especially the ones I know best!


So, as I wrote about last week, I entered my first photo contest at I Faces. This photography blog is not only fun to participate in but you can also learn valuable tricks of the trade. I happened to go back to the blog last night to read a post about Photoshop Elements and as I'm scrolling down through the blog, what did I see, but my oldest son's smiling face amongst a lot of other great photos! For me, this was as much fun as if I had actually won the contest! To simply have a photo that I adore make it into one of their collages amongst hundreds of other entries...it truly made me smile. Here's the collage that Logan was in:


As you can see, there were a lot of other great photos and they have weekly entries that I would highly recommend people check out! There's a listing on the blog with upcoming dates for various submissions and who knows, maybe you'll see a face you recognize!

No comments: