Monday, July 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 27 Sports in Action


Well, it's amazing in just three short years since Logan started playing sports how many images I've taken! It's another fun week of photo entries at I Faces Photography blog, and I'm happy to have found the shot I was looking for.

This summer is Logan's first year of coach pitch baseball and it's amazing how much he's changed in just how he stands at the plate. I captured this shot during his first "at bat" of the season, he was very excited!


Be sure to head over to I ♥ Faces and check out other amazing shots!


2 comments:

Tricia Nugen said...

Great action shot!

Alice said...

you caught him just right! great color in your shot, and i like the perspective :)

i have my shots posted now also. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).