Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bad Blogger...

It's hard to believe that nearly eleven months have passed since my last entry, I know, bad blogger! My goal in starting this blog was to document my family events and the simple things that happen daily. However, being a working mom with two VERY active boys, I found less and less time to document because I wanted to participate more rather than reflecting. For the one person who read my blog, who is long gone by now, I'm sorry for not being better at this...but I'm back and I hope to be more consistent.

A lot has happened to my little family, both good and sad but I've decided to simply start anew with things that have happened recently. I can't wait to share pictures and stories as we head in to summer, a time of year that always keeps me on my toes!

I forgot how much I missed doing this and I want to make more of an effort to share the little musings of being a Mom Amongst Men.


No comments: