Friday, October 29, 2010

Another season in the books!

Well, we've made it through another season of baseball and soccer and I'm still alive! Lately, I find myself realizing more and more how much my parents went through when both my brother and I played multiple sports. Between practices and games we've been busy 4 out of 5 days running back and forth between activities since mid-August! Both boys played really well (as any proud Mom would say) in their respective sports (Carter-soccer and Logan-baseball) and I like that it keeps them active.

Here are a few pictures from the fall seasons





I really enjoy watching them play and develop their ability to function as part of a team. We get about a month and a half of rest before basketball starts up for them both, it will be alot of fun watching Carter play this sport for the first time. In my heart of hearts, I secretly desire for at least one of my kids to enjoy/excel at their Mom's favorite sport! March madness will take on a whole new meaning, LOL!

No comments: